Outgrown your electrical cabling systems?
Has your business outgrown your electrical systems?
Is your cabling a fire hazard?
Insulation is on cables for a reason, it protects us from the currents contained in the wires.
Electrical fires are one of the most common causes of home fires and can be prevented with proper precautions.
Often it is the wires insulation that actually catches fire. Wire insulation is usually made from-:
- Cross-linked Polyethylene
Overheating can occur from overloading, lack of over-current protection measures, loose connections (arcing), improper ventilation.
In Queensland our warm sub-tropical weather can exacerbate these issues with corrosion another consideration.
Damaged or Worn Electrical Cabling
The risks of damaged cabling is that it exposes yourself, your family and those you work with to the risk of electrocution.
Fortunately Australia has highly regulated cabling standards. The Communications Alliance Ltd works on standards for Installation requirements for customer cabling.
Your office ascetics are important, clients will judge your organisation skills. Having loose or dangerous cabling is not a good look.
You may not be able to change human nature but you can provide a safe and professional work office environment.